Friday, December 7, 2018

Fall Into Winter - Dec 7

20181206Chloeblog-4U4A9877_Proof

Well folks, we missed it. My neighborhood went straight from fall into winter. All of the trees went from beautiful colors to 800,000 leaves on the ground. It happens every year. What's funny is, in this neighborhood they are usually so on top of landscaping the leaves fall and then you check again and they are all picked up. Last week I watched the crew blow every leaf into a pile and wrapped them into bundles and took them away, then I came home later and it looked exactly like before they started. LOL.

Anyway, I did want to get some photos of Chloe with our little area of leaves but we have had a few weeks of on and off rain and stormy weather. The result is just a pile of dead leaves that we crunch through every day when we take Penny for a walk. For some reason the grounds crew doesn't clean up the part of the walkway that you can't see from the street. WEIRD. Anyway, I tried to snap a few photos of Chloe playing with the leaves as she usually likes to do but, she wasn't super into it. So I tried but, not that hard. =)

Have a great weekend, folks~

B

20181206Chloeblog-4U4A9897_Proof

20181206Chloeblog-4U4A9893_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment