Friday, December 21, 2018

Ho-Ho-HOGWARTS!? - Dec 21

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1230_Proof

It seems that everyone knows more about Harry Potter than I do, including SANTA!

Last weekend we made our annual trip down to visit Santa and Chloe was actually a bit nervous. She isn't one to get nervous about things but as it would turn out, she was worried because she didn't really know what she wanted to ask Santa for. Talk about a problem most kids probably don't have, lol. Chloe made a long list of things(mostly be searching through toy catalogs we got in the mail) but when it came down to what she really wanted to ask Santa for, it would be a Harry Potter "Ravenclaw" watch. Santa fires back immediately "I take it you are a Ravenclaw, then?". "I, am more of a Huffelpuff!" Chloe and Heather laughed and I...somewhat got the reference. LOL!

We were in and out this year, Santa was not feeling super chatty this year and one of the first things Chloe noticed was that Santa changed his belt buckle back to the "more traditional" style. Her words. I guess maybe Mrs. Claus wanted to make sure Santa kept his outfit in style and retro seems to be "in" this year. ;-) So that makes 9 successful visits to Santa and in a few days we will find out if Santa was able to bring Chloe anything from her long list of wishes. Then, it's a fast and furious downhill slide to New Year's and then Chloe's birthday. It happens every year and every year it seems to go much faster than the year before. Hang on to your hats 'cause HERE...WE...GO!
Have a great weekend, folks~

-B


20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1225_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1235_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1275_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1250_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1247_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1279_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1258_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1288_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1268_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1303_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1312_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1320_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1322_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1334_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1325_Proof

20181216chloeblog-FJ7C1349_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment