Friday, August 25, 2017

Gettin In To The Swing Of Things! - Aug 25

20170824_193553_Proof

As we conclude the 2nd week of 2nd grade, we have hit our stride just in time for the schedule to change again on Monday.

Yay.

Starting Monday it will officially be the long day schedule, 830am - 3pm. We have spent the last 2 weeks getting used to getting up early(well, earlier than last year by an hour) and finding our rhythm in the morning routine. The first week not gonna lie it was pretty difficult. 2nd week, I think it's safe to say we have hit our stride. I shouldn't say that because now it's all going to fall apart. =)

It's been a busy week but I would say we haven't done to much worth noting. LOL. On Thursday after picking up Chloe from school and after having a really good week this week I opted to have a little afternoon treat with Chloe in the form of a $.50 Wendy's Frosty. Chloe has been asking for a while if we could go and I've been holding it in my back pocket for a string of good behavior to reward. After the week we have had, it felt like a good time to cash it in.

Have a great weekend, folks~

-B

20170824_142605_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment