Friday, August 4, 2017

Boardwalking! - Aug 4

20170728_155347_HDR

It has taken a long time but I think today will be the first blog post with photos 100% brought to you via camera phone. I bought this supposedly top of the line phone late last year and it is supposed to have a good camera but..I don't think it's that great. LOL. Last week, to sort of end cap the week of a thousand things, we made the trip out to Santa Cruz on Friday. Heather really wanted to go the the beach and Chloe..well Chloe would do it every day of the week if you let her. We figured it would be easy enough to take a day trip so, we did! I decided I didn't want to deal with bringing an expensive camera and leaving it on the beach so..camera phone it is. The weather was perfect but the water was..freezing. Chloe being a kid is basically immune to the cold water so she played in the waves and for the most part spent the entire time collecting shells. =)

Just a few pics from the trip as we wind down the 2nd to last week of summer. The first day of School is right around the corner! *eek

Have a great weekend, folks~~

B

20170728_151019

20170728_135107

20170728_135103

20170728_135039

20170728_153030_HDR

20170728_153335

20170728_153540

20170728_134137

No comments:

Post a Comment