Exactly one year ago today we were up at 4am on our way to the hospital. We hadn't officially decided on a name for our baby girl and we had no idea what the next 24 hours would have in store for us. The next morning on January 8th at 9:22am, Chloe was born and our lives would be forever changed.
I can remember like it was yesterday the sound of her first cry when she came out, the way it felt the first time she looked at me, the first time I held her and tomorrow....we will be celebrating her first birthday. I can hardly believe it. I know people probably say this a lot but this last year has absolutely FLOWN by and yet somehow it also feels like the longest year of my life. I think back on all that we have been through and to think that is has ONLY been a year is amazing to me.
So for the 52nd Friday in a row I bring you some pictures of Chloe doing her thang. An official "1 year" photo session is coming soon. =) It's strange I have done several 1 year sessions for other people but to have to do it for my own daughter..man that's a strange feeling.
Anyway, thanks for reading...and Happy Birthday Chloe!
-Brian
So Chloe has only been crawling for a little while now but has become really good at using this little push walker thing she got for Xmas(thanks Paula & Phil!)My guess is..it won't be to long before she figures out she doesn't need it
Hmm..what's this?
AAAAAAAAAHMMMM
This will be her next car seat but for now..it's a fixture in our living room for her to sit on
She likes to drink from a straw so I got her some of these to try..she likes it
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
bbbbbbbbbbbpthpthtpthtpt
HI BRIAN!! Miss me? Ha ha ha ... She's almost ONE. I remember getting the text that she was born(I was home from work recovering from swine flu, and was just waiting to hear ...)
ReplyDeleteYou texted that baby was here, her weight and that she was good. And I think I said out loud "Um, and Heather?!?" and then I texted congrats and was Heather ok? I was a little worried that you didn't mention her, but then you wrote back "Oh yea, she's good too!!" :) Big time happy dance in Oregon!
Then I had to wait awhile for her name, but I was so, so, so happy for you and Heather (and for me to get a new little one to love!!)
And she is such a wonderful little girl. Give her some birthday kisses and cuddles for me!!