Baby gate: $90. Couch cushions: $0. Keeping Chloe contained in one room with couch cushions: Priceless.
Short of an expensive baby gate(which I'm thinking we might need at some point) my ghetto wall is helping me keep her playing in one room..she has not yet figured out that she can climb over lol.
This week..fairly uneventful for us however our good friends Matt and Amy had their baby on Monday. Her name is Delaney Grace and she is adorable. Pretty insane to think back just a year ago when that was us in the hospital going through everything they are going through right now. We visited them in the hospital and we're both so excited for them....and all that's in store. =)
We swapped Chloe over into her new car seat this week. She finally pushed the 22lb limit of our "infant carrier". I kept telling her leading up to the change "Chloe, that's your SEAT!" and she started going "seat" "seat". Now, when I put her in the seat she tells me "seat". Cool. =) She's gaining quite a bit of vocabulary..like she tries to repeat what you tell her but only a few things will she offer up words on her own. Pretty cool. Pretty soon we'll have our own little parrot on our hands.
That's pretty much it for now..have a great weekend!
-B
"Elmo's ducks" her favorite youtube video, lol
I found her with the TV remote and to my surprise..she tried to hide it..
UNDER THE DOG!? LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment