Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chloe Mae - 1 Year Portraits - Jan 21

Chloe1yearPix-140

I have to say it's pretty strange to pack up my camera bag and roll out somewhere to take pictures for..well..myself! Last weekend we actually got some nice weather and it was the perfect opportunity to take a crack at shooting Chloe's 1 year pictures...or 1 year and 1 week portraits if you want to get specific. =P I've had a vision in my mind for a while now of where I wanted to go and how I wanted the pics to look..which is quite the opposite of how I normally shoot but being for my own daughter I guess this is not my "normal" shoot. I'm really happy with how the pics came out and I have a few more ideas that will work better once she's actually walking so I'm sure we'll be back once that happens. Our biggest fight with Chloe and these pictures was the stupid hair bow. We put it in..she takes it out! Such is life so we take what we can get. =)
Without any further ado..I give you a preview of little miss Chloe Mae's 1 year pics.

-B

Chloe1yearPix-103

Chloe1yearPix-116

Chloe1yearPix-124

Chloe1year-1003

Chloe1year-100-2

Chloe1yearPix-136

Chloe1yearPix-108

Where's Chloe?? THERE SHE IS!!!!!! =)
peekaboo copy

Chloe1yearPix-121

Chloe1yearPix-137

train2up copy

Chloe1yearPix-104

Chloe1yearPix-102

No comments:

Post a Comment