So here we are on the last day of 2010. Tomorrow will start a new year and a week from that..it's Chloe's birthday. Yikes. Last week(as I'm sure you know)was Christmas but not just any Christmas. It was in fact Chloe's first Christmas. The reason I know that is because we have like 9 ornaments that say it on there so there's no way I was gonna forget ;-)
Our "normal" routine was a little different this year but we made it work and we saw everybody...except for Santa I can never catch that guy no matter how hard I try. It was a lot of fun watching and helping Chloe tear through all her gifts...man is that kid lucky to have such a great family. =)
Leading up to Christmas last week Chloe was actually pretty sick..high fever for a few days and then about a day after the fever broke..a not so lovely rash broke out. We went to the doctor and they pegged it as "roseola" which we pretty much figured based on some advise from Heather's friend. The rash part came and went in about 24 hours although we were told it could last as long as a week. Dodged a bullet there, I guess! Hope everybody had a wonderful holiday and have a safe New Year celebration.
-Brian
"The Rash"
it was so sad she kept trying to rub her face on everything =(
No comments:
Post a Comment