I thought this was cute the way she was holding the bottle..and also the fact that the bottle looks 10x her size lol.
So today was our "2 week" checkup although technically Chloe is now only 10 days old. We saw our pediatrician the day after we got out of the hospital and he thought it would be a better idea to check her a little before two weeks to check her weight gain and whatever else they check. The good news is she is back to her birth weight or just above and (I think they may have measured wrong) but also measures a little over an inch longer. Is that possible? Not sure. Everything else checks out normally and we will be back again in two weeks. Things are going well here but it is obvious that our lack of sleep is quickly catching up with us. It's supposed to rain all week here which is fine because we aren't going anywhere lol. I'm gonna try to catch an hour or two of sleep before the next feeding..but not before a few more pictures from today. =)
I call this one "baby burrito" lol
G'night yall~
B+H+C
Blue Steel!
ReplyDelete