Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 2 Week Birthday, Chloe! - Jan 22

Chloe_Gross2week-400
So this concludes our first two weeks with our beautiful little Chloe. Heather and I have had our hands full as you might imagine. =) We have had so much support from our friends and family it has really been life saving. By my count, we have gone through approximately 105 diapers, maybe 250 wipes, and no less than 15 loads of laundry. All this with around 20 hours of combined sleep. The weather here has been terrible this past week so it made staying inside that much easier...but I look forward to being able to get outside and cruise around a bit together. Warmer weather would be nice, too. =) Anyway, thanks for following along (if you have been) and while I'll still be updating the blog with photos, it may not be every day. I want to leave something to surprise for her birth announcements. =0
Happy 2 week birthday, Chloe!
Chloe_Gross2week-400
xoxo- Mom & Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment