So, we're home! Unbelievable. That's all I can keep saying. Not one thing could have gone any better than it did. Chloe, is a superstar and so is her mother. I thought in my head all along that Heather would be like completely disabled by the whole c-section thing but she has completely blown my expectations away. Chloe, has done the same thing. It's only been a few days but with each day she has just changed so much. I know most people with kids would probably say the same thing so I guess I am here to assure you they weren't kidding. =)
We get the final visit from the doctor today and try to think of the questions about things we are sure to forget and remember once we get home and cannot ask. He gives us the green light for discharge and a few hours later, bam...we are home. The nurse removed Heathers staples and replaced them with what looked like scotch tape but with some fancy name. I take a few loads of junk out to the car until we are down to just one bag, a baby, and a car seat. They help us load her into the car seat and one of the nicest nurses we have met so far, Veronica, walked us out to the car. They have to make sure you have your base in your car and hear the seat "click" before they can let you go. She was our favorite nurse and we had her 12 hours all day Saturday and Sunday. With a couple of hugs we are on our way.
Now, it is about 1230am. I think I started this about an hour or three ago. This is how our lives are going to go from now on lol. Bring it on.
Veronica & Chloe
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment