Friday, July 5, 2019

The 5th Of July! - Jul 5

20190704Chloeblog-4U4A9026_Proof_LBL

The 4th of July. A summer milestone, come and gone. No parades, no hot dogs or hamburgers, no red white and blue popsicles, and most obviously missing piece: NO Fireworks. 4th of July, 2019, ladies and gentlemen.

This year the 4th of July landed on a Thursday so essentially that meant Heather got a one day vacation from work. I went to the Gym and Heather got to take Chloe bowling for the first time so our weekday streak wouldn't be lost. We met up afterwards for Lunch and generally spent the rest of the day around the house. We went to our pool for a little bit before coming back to make dinner. Business as usual, lol with one minor exception: SMORES. If you know anything about Chloe it's that she LOVES "smores" so in anticipation of our little at home day we made sure to have supplies to make them. All in all a very low key day ended properly with some chocolate and burned marshmallows on slightly stale gram crackers.

San Ramon did away with their fireworks show several years ago so in an attempt to watch some fireworks together, I pulled up a Disneyland fireworks show from last year on the TV via YouTube. Weird, I know. Hey, I tried. =) Just a few photos from the week, have a great weekend, folks~

-B

P.S. I almost forgot, Chloe got a new COUSIN today! My brother's wife gave birth to their 3rd child today, another boy! I hope they are prepared for the "boy, you've got your hands full!" comments they are sure to get. Looking forward to meeting the little bugger!



20190704Chloeblog-4U4A8993_Proof_LBL

20190704Chloeblog-4U4A9003_Proof_LBL

20190704Chloeblog-4U4A8997_Proof_LBL

20190704Chloeblog-4U4A9021_Proof_LBL

20190704Chloeblog-4U4A9032_Proof_LBL

20190704Chloeblog-4U4A9038_Proof_LBL

20190704Chloeblog-4U4A9006_Proof_LBL

20190704Chloeblog-4U4A8989_Proof_LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment