Friday, June 7, 2019

Summer's Back! - Jun 7

20190531Chloeblog-4U4A5714_Proof_LBL

Well we haven't wasted any time getting back in the lanes and by lanes I mean BOWLING.

Last Friday was Chloe's official last day of 3rd grade. Monday marked our first official day of not having to get up and go to school in the morning. As you may remember, last summer Chloe and I spent a lot of our time bowling, LOL. I knew she would be looking forward to doing that again this year so I made sure to sign her up for the free kids bowling thing they do as well as paid for a "parent pass" so we can each bowl 2 "free" games every day. Last year I debated if I should just buy Chloe her own bowling shoes but never did. This year after just a few days it became obvious we should invest in some shoes so, you could say we're getting pretty serious about our games. =P Today is day 5 of summer break and as of this writing, we have already gone bowling 4 times. Ha!

So far we have kept busy this week aside from just bowling but I figure I would just share a few photos from the last day of School and a couple(phone) photos of a few of the things we have done this week.

Have a great weekend, folks~

-B


20190531Chloeblog-4U4A5700_Proof_LBL

20190531Chloeblog-4U4A5696_Proof_LBL

20190531_111556_HDR_Proof_LBL

20190531_131817_HDR_Proof_LBL

20190604_123310_HDR_Proof_LBL

20190606_160527_HDR_Proof_LBL

First day..
20180813chloeblog-4U4A5257_Proof

Last day..

20190531Chloeblog-4U4A5717_Proof_LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment