Friday, November 9, 2018

Standing Tall This Fall! - Nov 9

20181027Chloeblog-4U4A3644_Proof

Imagine if I had a time machine and could go back in time 2 weeks to look at some photos I took. Well you don't have to imagine because photos are digital and I can just do that whenever I want, don't be silly. =P
Last week when doing my little post writeup I realized that I had an entirely separate card full of photos I forgot to download and that I would likely be posting them this week. It should then come as no surprise to you that is exactly what I have done here. LOL. We weren't sure when were were going to be able to get to the pumpkin patch and generally we like to go to the same place every year. The process is much less involved as the years go by but Chloe loves to look long and hard for the perfect pumpkin to carve. I'll admit it's always been part of the trip to have a little mini photo shoot with Chloe but that too has become less of a thing as time goes on. It feels like almost everyone at the pumpkin patch is there to take pictures of their kid but this time we noticed multiple instances of people shooting pictures of their DOGS. Interesting.

So travel back in time with me to a day before our pumpkin was rotting on the porch and moved to the trash can shortly thereafter. =)

Have a great weekend, folks~

-B

20181027Chloeblog-4U4A3646_Proof

20181027Chloeblog-4U4A3673_Proof

20181027Chloeblog-4U4A3675_Proof

20181027Chloeblog-4U4A3688_Proof

20181027Chloeblog-4U4A3689_Proof

20181027Chloeblog-4U4A3692_Proof

20181027Chloeblog-4U4A3789_Proof

20181028Chloeblog-IMG_3797_Proof

20181028Chloeblog-IMG_3800_Proof

20181028Chloeblog-IMG_3811_Proof

20181028Chloeblog-IMG_3811_Proof

20181028Chloeblog-IMG_3827_Proof

20181027Chloeblog-4U4A3700_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment