Friday, June 15, 2018

A Weird Lookin' Penny! Ver 2.0 - Jun 15

20180614chloeblog-4U4A9860_Proof

With the arrival of summer we have suddenly been living in 80-90 degree days(ironically as I type this the next few days are said to be in the 70's) but either way, it's time to beat the heat!
Last year I tried something new and being super cheap I broke out an old set of clippers and gave Penny a shave down. Her summer haircut, if you will(that's what I call it). For having only shaved her once her hair certainly grew back just fine by winter. I like to think she was very grateful for the heat relief in the summer so this year, I did it again. LOL.

I was out of town for a few days last week but for the most part these last few weeks I have been doing my best to keep Chloe occupied and entertained. We have certainly checked several boxes off the "things Chloe likes to do with Dad(and Mom) over summer break" list (that doesn't actually exist). Swimming, bowling, basketball, play-dates, Costco pizza, you name it we are doing it. Certainly there are more things on this non-existent list that we will be adding to and checking off but for now, I think we are doing okay and we still have a pretty long way to go.
Just a few snaps to share. Have a great weekend, folks~

-B

20180614chloeblog-4U4A9856_Proof

20180614chloeblog-4U4A9855_Proof

20180614chloeblog-4U4A9874_Proof

20180614chloeblog-4U4A9882_Proof

20180614chloeblog-4U4A9876_Proof

20180614chloeblog-4U4A9886_Proof

20180614chloeblog-4U4A9888_Proof

20180614chloeblog-4U4A9891_Proof

20180614chloeblog-4U4A9906_Proof




No comments:

Post a Comment