Friday, May 11, 2018

Diablo In Hollywood! - May 10

FJ7C0434chloeblog-134_Proof

Last Sunday was an event that has been on our calendar for what feels like 6 months. The Follies!

Sometimes better known as the "Flip, flop, follies!" but whatever it's called it's the thing that they do at Chloe's gymnastics place where the kids get to participate in a show for their parents (and there are some events put on by the staff as well). This year Chloe chose to participate and apparently the theme was "Hollywood". Chloe's group was themed as "Annie". This performance would be the first time in as long as I can remember that I never saw a single practice(they had 2) and I didn't even know what her outfit looked like so it truly was to be a surprise for me. It doesn't happen often.

Chloe did great! It definitely reminded me of some of the earlier years when the teachers had to move the kids and constantly re-direct them, lol she really has come a long way. Best of all she was having fun. I'll be honest I was a bit worried she would be so focused on doing the routine and if any one thing was off she tends to be very hard on herself but, she totally nailed it! She was happy as a clam after the show. =)

Just a few photos to highlight the event. Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's day in advance, if you're a mom. ;-)

~B

FJ7C0144chloeblog-100_Proof

FJ7C0155chloeblog-101_Proof

FJ7C0166chloeblog-103_Proof

FJ7C0287chloeblog-109_Proof

FJ7C0291chloeblog-110_Proof

FJ7C0299chloeblog-111_Proof

FJ7C0309chloeblog-112_Proof

FJ7C0312chloeblog-113_Proof

FJ7C0330chloeblog-114_Proof

FJ7C0332chloeblog-115_Proof

FJ7C0339chloeblog-118_Proof

FJ7C0342chloeblog-120_Proof

FJ7C0357chloeblog-121_Proof

FJ7C0361chloeblog-122_Proof

FJ7C0363chloeblog-123_Proof

FJ7C0382chloeblog-124_Proof

FJ7C0420chloeblog-130_Proof

FJ7C0409chloeblog-128_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment