Friday, February 23, 2018

Cherry Blossoms Ver 7.0 - Feb 23

20180217chloeblog-4U4A9412_Proof

Seven. Point. OH.

This year has been a weird one as far as the weather is concerned. Last year we had so much rain and this year we really haven't had any by comparison. Things around here started blooming several weeks ago but our particular "cherry" tree in our neighborhood might actually be a flop this year for photos. I'm still going to keep an eye on it but recently in the complex they went around and trimmed all of the trees and also just took out/chopped down a bunch. "Ours" now looks very bare and I'm not sure how it's going to keep blooming beyond where it is right now(which isn't very much).

A couple years back I came across this particular area that I would call a random area(on the side of a main road) that has rows and rows of these pink trees so this year (on very short notice) last weekend I drove by to check it out, came home grabbed my (wife and) Kid and my camera bag, flew out the door and BOOM. Photos. Here are just a few snaps from our short little session with Chloe. Have a great weekend~

B

20180217chloeblog-4U4A9218_Proof

20180217chloeblog-4U4A9213_Proof

20180217chloeblog-4U4A9264_Proof

20180217chloeblog-4U4A9295_Proof

20180217chloeblog-4U4A9382_Proof

20180217chloeblog-4U4A9237_Proof

20180217chloeblog-4U4A9394_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment