
Well, after 6.5 years of doing this blog thing, I might have an issue that may cause me to stop doing this. The photo site that I use to upload the link the images from (flickr) currently underwent some kind of update and they will not allow me to "embed" or "share" images that are marked as "private" when I upload them. I'm not a huge privacy weirdo, but Flickr is a photo sharing "community" and people can share, and comment and whatever your photos that are public and from the get go, I have made a point to keep the Chloe blog photos marked as "private" within the Flickr community. This blog, while available on the world wide web, is not publicly searchable meaning you would not likely be able to google search for text or words that I have included such as names etc or if someone searched for "tilden park" my post and photos about that should not come up on google searches. That being said, I guess I will have to wait a bit to see if they(flickr) are able to correct this new updated garbage. Once It's sorted, I will update. =(
We spent Monday (memorial day) at my parents house where my brother and his family came by for a few hours as well as my cousin and her family. It was super hot and the kids swam for..hours. Chloe looked a little sunburn and her cheeks were all red from the goggles stuck to her face for so long. LOL. It was fun to see everyone and the kids certainly had a blast together.
That's it for now! I'll report back. Have a great weekend, folks!
-B
*Edit* Fixed!












No comments:
Post a Comment