Friday, May 27, 2016

Open House! - May 27

FJ7C9835chloeblog-104_Proof

Last night(Thursday) was Chloe's kindergarten "open house". It's not something that even occurred to me all year long that they would have such a thing but after going I do remember going to my own "open house's" back in the day. We probably won the award for "bringing the most people" to the classroom as all of Chloe's grandparents were in attendance. This allowed Chloe to show off all her hard work from the year all over the room. I was fortunate enough to be able to be a classroom volunteer this year and spent some time helping them do some of these projects but honestly the vast majority of the stuff they did I had not seen either. Chloe's teacher is really great and despite a few differences of opinion throughout the year(meaning Chloe, not me!), I think she was a great match for Chloe. How she is able to deal with 23 or 24 kids at a time every day is quite literally beyond me. =)

Just a few random pics from the open house. I knew it was happening Thursday so I brought my camera to see what I could get(not much). LOL.

Have a great weekend, folks.

~B

FJ7C9811chloeblog-100_Proof

FJ7C9838chloeblog-105_Proof

FJ7C9850chloeblog-109_Proof

FJ7C9858chloeblog-112_Proof

FJ7C9867chloeblog-116_Proof

FJ7C9887chloeblog-123_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment