Friday, October 2, 2015

Flash-Back-Friday! - Oct 2

IMG_0014Chloeblog-122_Proof

Flash. Back. Friday.

If you are of a certain age you may have heard of "Throwback Thursday" #TBT which is a day of the week when you might post an old photo on social media and remind everyone how old you really are(or remind people in general how fast time really does fly). It's a strange phenomenon of which I occasionally will partake(I did this week, lol). Anyway, best I can tell "flash back Friday" was created in a similar fashion and perhaps it is for people who were just not cool enough to remember to post something on Thursday, I don't really know(and I refuse to google it to see if there really is an explanation). So For me, every Friday is a flash back of sorts as I remember what the heck we did the week prior and share some pictures about it. This last week(end) Heather and her Cousin made a plan to take the kids to a beach one last time before the summer draws to a close and the destination would be "Stinson Beach". It's only 60 miles away but it takes almost 2 hours to drive there because you have to go the last 20 miles on slow, steep, super windy roads and suddenly you pop out at the bottom and you are at the beach! It was a decent day if not a little colder than expected but that didn't keep the kids out of the water, no sir. It did, however, keep ME out of the water. LOL. It was a good day trip and neat to see yet another part of California you might never know existed without looking for it. =)

Now, the true "Flash Back" for this post, Heather's mom pulled out an old dress that Heather wore in her SECOND GRADE school picture and as you might imagine they immediately tried it on Chloe to see how it fit. It fits Chloe NOW more or less how it fit Heather back then which is crazy. Who wore it better!? That's for you to decide. LOL. Have a great weekend, folks.

-B




IMG_9910Chloeblog-103_Proof

IMG_9908Chloeblog-102_Proof

IMG_9939Chloeblog-108_Proof

IMG_9941Chloeblog-109_Proof

IMG_9971Chloeblog-114_Proof

IMG_9991Chloeblog-118_Proof

IMG_9928Chloeblog-106_Proof

IMG_9986Chloeblog-117_Proof

FJ7C9968Chloeblog-137_Proof

FJ7C9935Chloeblog-129_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment