
So if you recall Chloe has(had) been attending a dance class for a few weeks and she definitely was having fun. I found out early on that basically parents are not allowed to watch the class and they work inside a room with a closed door and blinds covering the windows. I don't get it but okay, they take it serious and distractions for a 4 year old are serious business. LOL. Well, one week out of the 4 that we went they had a "viewing day" and lucky for me I was able to come that morning. To my surprise, what they consider viewing was literally looking through a security glass with the blinds open haha so pictures were not really in the cards. The least they could have done is pull the blinds up so I could take a clear picture but nooooo. LOL. Anyway, I tried but didn't have much luck so here is the best I could do. Have a great weekend, folks!
-B




Can you spot her?? The tallest one, lol




No comments:
Post a Comment