Monday was Saint Patrick's Day which I'll be honest with you it's a holiday growing up I never acknowledged. I remember in school they told you to wear green or you were fair game to get pinched. Why? I still don't know. Something about leprechauns and for adults you are supposed to drink green beer or something and eat corned beef. I should know this. My wife is Irish. Hmm. Well, it was certainly a free for all on facebook Monday for people to flex their knowledge and remind us all that apparently its "Saint Paddy's day" and not "Saint Patty's Day lol. Chloe doesn't care either way she just knows about as much as I know. Leprechauns, gold, green, whatever. She doesn't go to school on Monday's so on Tuesday at school the teachers did a fun thing where they put a bunch of stuff all over the back yard and told the kids the leprechaun was being mischievous but somehow left all his gold behind and they put a bunch of little gold coins all over the yard. It was cute and the kids had a lot of fun. (I just happened to be working at the school that day so i was there) A mini photo shoot with our little leprechaun for this weeks blog post. Have a great weekend, folks!
B
No comments:
Post a Comment