Friday, March 14, 2014

Cherry Blossoms Ver 3.0 - Mar 14

20140308ChloeBLog-FJ7C4877

Funny how somethings accidentally become traditions. Who knows how long you can keep traditions going, accidental or intentional, but a couple years ago we took Chloe around the corner and I photographed her by these pretty cherry blossoms. Then, last year we decided to go back and this year you guessed it, we went back again. It's actually tricky because every year it seems like we get 1 really violent storm and it's always right around the time when these trees bloom the most. This year we had better luck but still only a finite window of opportunity to get pictures with the trees in bloom. Chloe was up for it and away we went. As I'm editing through these pictures for the first time I actually said to myself..."where has my little girl gone?!?" She really looks so different even though sometimes I feel like she looks exactly the same. The neat thing about this blog is that I just literally take two seconds and I can click back to March of last year and it's truly insane how much Chloe has grown in the last year.

On a completely unrelated note, happy belated birthday to my younger brother "Uncle Phil" and today is actually our good friend "Auntie Shannon's" birthday too so congrats to both of you on being old, and stuff.

Have a great weekend!
-B

20140308ChloeBLog-FJ7C4684

20140308ChloeBLog-FJ7C4911

20140308ChloeBLog-FJ7C4903

20140308ChloeBLog-FJ7C4840

20140308ChloeBLog-FJ7C4774

No comments:

Post a Comment