Friday, November 15, 2013

The Dentist - Nov 15

Johnson_Proof_0197

Well it would seem appropriate right after Halloween to take Chloe to see the dentist, right? Well no, but it would be a funny story if we did that. We actually took Chloe a couple weeks ago to the dentist for the first time for a cleaning and general check up. I have been going to the same dentist since I was Chloe's age and in fact recently when I was there for a cleaning my dentist was reading me notes from my file from when I was 4 years old. It said something about how I would not stop crying, LOL!! Great. Well we decided to take Chloe to my dentist so funny how things come full circle only we knew that Chloe was not going to have any problems...or we hoped so I shouold say. We have been telling her for a long time about the dentist and about how they will be checking all her teeth and looking in her mouth. That combined with the fact that we brush or make her brush her teeth religiously and we have since she had her first tooth. As predicted, Chloe was a superstar. She was smiling and talking, followed directions perfectly, and pretty much surprised all of us with how well she did. Even the lady who did the cleaning couldn't belive how well she did. I have heard some horror stories from other people with kids and taking them to the dentist so I will mark our experience in the "win" collumn. =) Both Heather and I did not ever need braces so one can only hope we are so lucky with Chloe. Anyway, here are a few pics from our trip to the dentist. Exciting, I know, but as parents there are only so many "firsts" we get. Have a great weekend!

B


Johnson_Proof_0198

Johnson_Proof_0199

Johnson_Proof_0200

Johnson_Proof_0201

Johnson_Proof_0203

Johnson_Proof_0204

Johnson_Proof_0205

No comments:

Post a Comment