I know what you are thinking. Every day around here is picture day, right?
True.
Tuesday was the official school picture day and also our 7th wedding annviersary. What do these two things have to do with one another you might ask? Nothing. Nothing at all. It is strange to think, though, that 7 years ago we were getting ready to get married and on that same day 7 years later our daughter would be in preschool having her first class picture taken. Trippy. I have no idea how their pictures came out but I will report back after next week when we see them. I can say with some confidence that I am not interested in purchasing whatever they took but I think we agree on the purchase of at least a class picture. Here is a little sneak preview of our little anniversary gift...and Happy Anniversary to us!
Have a great weekend, folks.
-B
Fake smile
Real smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment