Friday, October 25, 2013

I Choose, Dumbo! - Oct 25

20131023Chloe-IMG_0484

It's October!


Halfway through October it's our wedding anniversary and we have been going to Disneyland in October for many years. We first introduced Chloe to Disneyland about 2 years ago when she was not quite 2 years old and we have been back several times since. Chloe certainly has her favorite rides picked out and without a doubt for whatever reason her go to ride is "Dumbo". It's so simple and it goes up and down while going in circles but she would ride on it all day if we let her. On our last trip down Chloe had surpassed the 40" mark which allowed her to go on all sorts of rides including a few we probably should not have taken her on (Space Mountain comes to mind). Chloe has no fear so if we take her through the line, she is getting on the ride at the end of it unlike some kids would cried and backed out at the last minute. My theory is, hey if she is tall enough to go on it, she has a 50/50 chance of liking it. Parental ride selection fail #2 comes in the form of "The Tower Of Terror" which Chloe went on and while she did not cry, she was shaking like a leaf and kept telling us afterwards "I didn't like that ride!". LOL. I haven't been on it in a while and to be honest with you I have a somewhat recurring dream about being in a falling elevator so you would think that of all people I would not want to go..but we went. It was scarier than I remember and I'm sure both Heather and I had a death grip on Chloe. We will revisit again in a few years..give her some time to forget. =)

We went on a few new rides and watched a few more shows then we have in the past. We spent some time meeting some characters which we don't normally do but Chloe seemed to enjoy that. Here are a few random pics of some of the things we did and saw over the course of our few days there. Have a great weekend...and it's almost HALLOWEEN!!

-B


20131023Chloe-IMG_0338

20131020Chloe-IMG_9601

20131020Chloe-IMG_9602

20131021Chloe-IMG_9705

20131021Chloe-IMG_9742

20131021Chloe-IMG_9795

20131021Chloe-IMG_9769

20131021Chloe-IMG_9824

20131021Chloe-IMG_9748

20131021Chloe-IMG_9735

20131021Chloe-IMG_9688

20131021Chloe-IMG_0011

20131021Chloe-IMG_0040

20131021Chloe-IMG_0038

20131021Chloe-IMG_0042

20131021Chloe-IMG_0072

20131020Chloe-IMG_9618

20131022Chloe-IMG_0088

20131021Chloe-IMG_9911

20131021Chloe-IMG_9960

20131021Chloe-IMG_9963

20131021Chloe-IMG_9931

20131021Chloe-IMG_9944

20131021Chloe-IMG_9969

20131021Chloe-IMG_9972

20131022Chloe-IMG_0092

20131021Chloe-IMG_9992

20131022Chloe-IMG_0137

20131022Chloe-IMG_0188

20131022Chloe-IMG_0219

20131022Chloe-IMG_0165

20131022Chloe-IMG_0261

20131023Chloe-IMG_0350

20131023Chloe-IMG_0422

20131023Chloe-IMG_0457

20131022Chloe-IMG_0316

No comments:

Post a Comment