What's the best thing you can buy a 3 year old from the dollar store?
The answer is of course, gummy bears. Well, if it's from the dollar store it might be called "gummy bear like animals" or something, but you get my point...but the SECOND best thing you can get a 3 year old ESPECIALLY if they are a girl and named Chloe is a hula hoop. Chloe and Heather spend some quality mommy daughter time together last weekend when I was gone was seemed like 3 days straight and one of their stops landed them at the dollar store. Needless to say, they found a few things but Chloe loves herself some hula hoop and this one is "just her size". =)
Also, in case you missed it or didn't know, yesterday was Heather's Birthday! That marks the 16th birthday we have celebrated together! Crazy, right?! That also means it has been sixteen years since we graduated from high school and that my friends, is truly nuts. Almost half our lives have been spent together and I can tell you I could not imagine spending it any other way. The best wife to me and mother to our child I could have ever hoped or asked for. Happy Birthday my love and I hope everybody has a great weekend! Enjoy some random pics of our little beauty, Chloe. =)
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment