Friday, June 21, 2013

A Little Bit Of This... - Jun 21

2013-06-20_0008

It's been one of those weeks that I can honestly say I don't know where it went. Last weekend was Fathers Day which was a pretty low key day but that's pretty much how I hoped it would be. Funny to think in contrast we spent Mothers Day in Disneyland. LOL. Both things fun and we were all together so that's what counts I suppose. =)

Our week was full of random happenings but I decided to snap some pictures while Chloe was apparently having a short attention span kick(hey, she is 3 years old). We must have gone through everything in the book as far as stuff she likes to play with outside all within the span of about 30 minutes. She's a ball of energy, this one.

Have a great weekend!
-B



2013-06-20_0003

2013-06-20_0004

2013-06-20_0001

2013-06-20_0002

2013-06-20_0005

2013-06-20_0006

2013-06-20_0009

2013-06-20_0010

2013-06-20_0011

No comments:

Post a Comment