Friday, July 27, 2012

OHIO! - Jul 27

20120722chloe-IMG_9966

Yeah, just try to figure out what's going on there. =)

Let's just say it's a mixture of an outfit that Chloe is obviously to big for(I believe it's 18 months?) and a gift from Grandma. As a matter of fact they both are from Heather's mom and I'm pretty sure the outfit is one that originally belonged to Heather when she was..probably about 18 months old. (I have been informed that the outfit is actually a hand-me-down from Heather's cousin and actually belonged to her daughter, Addison. My bad!!!)Heather's mom actually went back to Ohio a few weeks ago for a high school reunion and returned bearing some new Ohio State "swag" for Chloe. For this weeks post I'm just going to post pics of Chloe rocking her Ohio State stuff...she loves it! Go Bucks!(like I follow sports...but I like to sound like I know what I'm talking about, lol). Have a great weekend folks~

B

20120722chloe-IMG_9978

20120722chloe-IMG_9972

20120722chloe-IMG_9980

20120722chloe-IMG_9982

20120725chloe-IMG_0007

20120725chloe-IMG_0009

20120725chloe-IMG_9985

20120725chloe-IMG_9986

20120725chloe-IMG_0003

No comments:

Post a Comment