So we loaded Chloe up in her car seat and headed out for our appointment this morning. Our pediatrician wanted to see us back to weigh Chloe and make sure she was progressing well and since Heather has been nursing her exclusively we all wanted to make sure she was eating enough(gaining weight). 7 pounds! And I'm not talking about that strange Will Smith movie that I haven't seen but heard was pretty good. She gained a little over a pound in a little over a week! Things are going well and now our next appointment will be her 2 month checkup where she is lucky enough to get a fun round of shots. That sucks for her but the good news is we will finally be able to venture out into the world with her to go shopping and all the other fun stuff that happens outside of our house, lol.
So I tell Heather, "you better look through her clothes and start putting her in things that she's likely to grow out of here soon" so what does she find?? This ridiculous t-shirt they give you at the hospital that (thankfully) won't really fit her after today. Cute, but wow, ugly. =)
She also has some baby acne going on which is not something I knew about(ha! imagine that) but we ordered some baby Proactive from an infomercial so that should clear right up. JOKES!
B+H+C
Grow, baby, grow!! Atta girl Chloe!! :) Way to go Heather and Brian, too. She's just more beautiful every time you put pictures up.
ReplyDelete