
Well by now you may or may not have seen(or not seen) that my photo hosting site has been down since last night. For whatever reason, every time they decide to break something by "upgrading" it, they choose Thursday night. The one and only time of the week I need them. Anyway.
This week Chloe(I'm gonna say) starred in her class play they have been working on for..about the last 2 months called "Character Matters". This is the first time Chloe has been exposed to something like this and I have to say she was very excited. They all kind of got to pick their own parts and work out who was going to be what and Chloe ended up being "Goldilox" which (again, in my opinion) had the biggest part in the show. She had to lead a song and was the only one signing on Mic which I did not know and/or expect her to do. She somehow was told there was a class that had recorded their show and put it on YouTube so she became obsessed with that. I would let her watch it when she earned her "screen time" and she has seen the whole thing top to bottom quite a few times. I would say she had every line and every part memorized and has been singing the songs every night in the shower for weeks.
The kids got to essentially make their own costumes(they didn't NEED anything) and practice all their own interactions and choreography, etc. The show went off without a hitch and Chloe did GREAT. Amazing, even. I really think she will have a knack for this type of thing now that she had a taste of it. We'll see!
T minus ONE more week of school and then, SUMMER BREAK. Technically, they only have 4 more days left since Monday is a holiday. EEK.
Just a few photos to share, have a great weekend, folks~~
-B












No comments:
Post a Comment