Friday, April 6, 2018

Cake And Eggs! - Apr 6

4U4A9230chloeblog-122_Proof

Last weekend was what I would call, slammed busy. Sunday, of course, was Easter but also! My THIRTY. NINTH. BIRTHDAY. GAAH.

We did our usual Easter bounce around from place to place but the best news for Chloe as usual was the continuation of egg hunting all day long. =) We started the day with our usual indoor egg hunt at our house then made our way to my parent's place where for the first time Chloe got to hunt eggs with her Cousins(my brother's kids) at my parent's house. Then, we slid over to Heather's Mom & Scott's for another egg hunt in their back yard. Oddly enough, I did not eat a single egg all day nor did Chloe actually hunt for or find any actual eggs. I eat enough hard boiled eggs in a week to be honest I was grateful to have a day off. LOL.

Also, as I mentioned it was my THIRTY NINTH birthday. So, yeah. I'm that old now. Here are a pile of pictures from last weekend, mostly of Chloe hunting eggs. =)

Have a great weekend, folks~

-B


4U4A9202chloeblog-113_Proof

4U4A9178chloeblog-105_Proof

4U4A9167chloeblog-101_Proof

4U4A9171chloeblog-103_Proof

4U4A9176chloeblog-104_Proof

4U4A9187chloeblog-108_Proof

4U4A9188chloeblog-109_Proof

4U4A9191chloeblog-111_Proof

4U4A9199chloeblog-112_Proof

4U4A9205chloeblog-114_Proof

4U4A9206chloeblog-115_Proof

4U4A9234chloeblog-123_Proof

4U4A9239chloeblog-124_Proof

4U4A9245chloeblog-128_Proof

4U4A9255chloeblog-130_Proof

4U4A9256chloeblog-131_Proof

4U4A9260chloeblog-133_Proof

4U4A9302chloeblog-138_Proof

4U4A9323chloeblog-140 copy_Proof

4U4A9354chloeblog-141_Proof

4U4A9360chloeblog-142_Proof

4U4A9374chloeblog-148_Proof

4U4A9377chloeblog-149_Proof

4U4A9391chloeblog-150_Proof

4U4A9399chloeblog-152_Proof

4U4A9400chloeblog-153_Proof

4U4A9409chloeblog-154_Proof

4U4A9411chloeblog-155_Proof

4U4A9413chloeblog-156_Proof

4U4A9417chloeblog-158_Proof

4U4A9421chloeblog-160_Proof

4U4A9424chloeblog-161_Proof

4U4A9437chloeblog-164_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment