
This week started out with Chloe getting hit with a pretty significant cold so there were definitely at least a couple days spent around here watching movies and laying low. The entire week turned out to be pretty low key as we have started to get a few days of rainy weather mixed in as well.
Chloe brought home a couple of random little things that were apparently part of a "bonus gift" Chloe got for something she did at school(I'm not clear on what). The first thing broke right away and the remaining things were these little finger lights. I thought they might be be cool to use in some pictures. Turns out, kinda difficult. LOL. As the week draws to a close, Chloe is feeling much better as we prepare for Thanksgiving next week and the thing I keep forgetting, no school! Happy Friday.
Have a great weekend, folks~
-B





No comments:
Post a Comment