Friday, January 1, 2016

Twenty Sixteen! - Jan 1

FJ7C3219chloeblog-141_Proof

Boom. It's 2016.

No, literally, today is New Years Day. I say that because I watched the ball drop and then realized that I forgot to finish posting this so here I am and the first thing I'm doing in 2016 (after brushing my teeth and kissing my wife) is writing a blog post. =)

Last week on Friday was actual Christmas Day so I figured I would post a few photos of Chloe opening a few of her Santa gifts. Her list wasn't long and Santa was able to deliver what Chloe had hoped so that was good. Heather and I ended up getting Chloe (among other things) a thing called "Sew Cool" which is this weird, magic, kids sewing machine that somehow Chloe saw in the store and said she saw in a commercial and wanted one. We had never heard of this thing so we looked it up on Youtube and she became obsessed with watching random people make videos about using it. Apparently it uses a combination of top and bottom needles that penetrate felt and somehow it cams the threading of two pieces of felt together enough to appear it was stitched with an actual needle and thread. Anyway we got it for her and quite literally by the end of Christmas day, she had blown through every single include piece of material as well as a bonus pack I purchased separately.

Also, a few days after Christmas Chloe's big front tooth finally came out. It was kind of a bloody mess but she handled it like a champ and now she looks...WEIRD! Completely different if you ask me and her remaining front tooth is super loose as well(and pretty crooked since it can move around freely). It should be out, soon. Chloe is a champ though I have to say. The night it came out, after a wiggle it began to bleed from the gum line. After a few spits of blood into the sink, Chloe reached in and just pulled that sucker out on her own. You hear stories about kids like this and you just don't believe it. Most of the time kids will wait until the tooth absolutely falls out on it's own. Not Chloe. Nope. It's the 2nd tooth I've witnessed her reach in and pull...which is good because I'M NOT DOIN IT. LOL.

Happy New Years, folks. Have a great weekend.


-B

FJ7C3065chloeblog-100_Proof

FJ7C3066chloeblog-101_Proof

FJ7C3083chloeblog-108_Proof

FJ7C3073chloeblog-106_Proof

FJ7C3103chloeblog-112_Proof

FJ7C3117chloeblog-118_Proof

FJ7C3125chloeblog-123_Proof

FJ7C3128chloeblog-124_Proof

FJ7C3144chloeblog-129_Proof

FJ7C3149chloeblog-130_Proof

FJ7C3205chloeblog-139_Proof

FJ7C3258chloeblog-147_Proof

FJ7C3266chloeblog-149_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment