Friday, April 17, 2015

Penny Girl - Apr 17

20150416chloeblog-FJ7C1720_Proof

As quickly as it began, it ended. I'm talking about spring break of course. This week Chloe re-joins the world at school again and things attempt to get back to normal..at least until summer vacation hits in a few months. EEK.

The week flew by without us even noticing it happened but the weather has been nice and this crazy dog(and kid) just wants to be outside all the time so don't think they haven't noticed. I figured we would give a little update on Miss Penny girl as she is now not so little anymore, lol. Still a medium size dog (I guess) now weighing about 26 pounds and getting taller/longer all the time it seems. She seems huge to us although when we take her to these weekly "puppy social" events, she is still one of the smallest dogs there in the "medium sized" catergory. They estimated she might probably be another 10 or so lbs at full grown while I keep hoping she will just stay the size she is. I guess I feel the same way about Chloe sometimes but we all know how that's turning out. =p

Have a great weekend, folks!
-B

20150416chloeblog-FJ7C1726_Proof

20150416chloeblog-FJ7C1712_Proof

20150416chloeblog-FJ7C1733_Proof

20150416chloeblog-FJ7C1738_Proof

20150416chloeblog-FJ7C1771_Proof

20150416chloeblog-FJ7C1762_Proof

20150416chloeblog-FJ7C1709_Proof

1 comment:

  1. The first line of this post, which was titled Penny Girl, stopped my heart - I thought something had happened to your pup! Cute pics (as always!!) 😃

    ReplyDelete