Friday, February 27, 2015

Cherry Blossoms Ver 4.0 - Feb 27

FJ7C8887ChloeBlog-121_Proof


Looking back at blog posts from the past few years, it seems as if the Cherry trees in our neighborhood blossom somewhere around the beginning of March and seem to photograph the best around the middle of March. This year, many or most of the trees around here have already bloomed color and changed (although I am still waiting on the specific tree that we have used the last few years to fully bloom). I stumbled upon a location kind of by accident that had a HUGE and I mean HUGE stretch of these trees so I knew when they would bloom it should be pretty awesome. Something else that always tends to happen each year is right when these trees bloom, we get a huge storm that the wind and rain then totally takes out the blossoms. After that, the opportunity to photograph is gone. I set out with Chloe the other day to see if my new "secret" location would be any good. I dig it. =)

Have a great weekend, folks.

B

FJ7C8740ChloeBlog-100_Proof

FJ7C8819ChloeBlog-118_Proof

FJ7C8798ChloeBlog-116_Proof

FJ7C8786ChloeBlog-113_Proof

FJ7C8771ChloeBlog-106_Proof

FJ7C8900ChloeBlog-125_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment