
What does a photographer have a kid for except to use for a test subject for everything camera related? You probably wouldn't know this but it's like a running joke with photographers that every test shot they make be it for a new lens or camera or whatever it's always of their cat. Cats are essentially willing subjects that often find themselves looking cute and lying in the nice window light so there are probably more cat pictures that exist on the internet than anything else. Good thing I have a cute kid or this might be a cat blog. LOL.
I recently borrowed a lens from a friend and fellow photographer and was trying it out to see if it may be something I would like to purchase. Turns out, it's amazing and the purchase part well, we'll see. Chloe is typically a very willing subject and I have honed a technique in getting photos with her smiles/reactions/expressions to be what I wish they were since all 4 year old kids have perfected the art of the super fake cheezy smile. =)
Have a great weekend, folks.
B!






Way cuter than a cat!! Love the last one, she's so beautiful.
ReplyDelete