
Just under a week to go before Chloe starts school again. By the time you read this, we will have already gone to her school(Fri AM) to see the school, get her cubby, meet her teacher, etc. The funny thing is as I may have mentioned before, Chloe has been to coming with me to the school practically all summer and a lot of the work I have been doing has been with the director of the school which will also be Chloe's teacher this year. She should be about as comfortable as any kid has ever been with their teacher so hopefully that's a good thing. Chloe seems to really like Miss Sarah and I think on the same note Miss Sarah is very well equipped to deal with the bag of surprises we call Chloe. LOL.
Jam packed weekend on deck once again so with that I leave you with a few pics of this weeks adventures with Chloe. Have a great weekend, folks.
-B






No comments:
Post a Comment