Christmas #4 for Chloe is officially in the bag. I have to say I think this Christmas was probably the most fun for Chloe because she is finally old enough to fullly understand the whole Santa thing.
We were fortunate that Santa was actually able to acquire the few "main" things that Chloe really wanted. This was the first Christmas where Santa had to drive to the mall in Hayward just to get a certain size for an "Elsa dress up" which for those who would not know Elsa is the main character in the newest Disney movie, "Frozen". One of Chloe's most favorite things to do when she has free choice time at her school is to play "dress up". For Christmas, literally the two things she said she wanted from Santa was this "Elsa dress up" and a "butterfly dress up" which when people asked her what did she want and she would say that, nobody had a clue what she was talking about. =) I think Santa this year was able to hit a home run because thankfully Chloe really only wanted a couple of things so everything she got was just (exciting) icing on the cake. At school this year I know they spent time talking about all the various things people may celebrate this time of year but as a Christmas thing they specifically made little bags of "reindeer food" which we were obligated to put outside along with the typical Milk and cookies for Santa. Chloe was up kind of late on Christmas eve but I thought FOR SURE she would be up bright and early because she was certainly excited to see if Santa came and I know she fell asleep probably faster then she has in weeks.
She slept in until 930. LOL.
It certainly was a fun couple of days and thankfully we were able to spend it our families as well. Now, once again we find ourselves in the 2 week race to Chloe's birthday! It's amazing that every year it's basically going to be Christmas...then a week later New Years...then a week later Chloe's Birthday! Here are just a few pics from our 4th Christmas with Chloe. Have a great weekend and I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!(or Happy Holidays..or whatever) =)
-B
I was looking back at last years pics and I have basically the EXACT same photo =)
No comments:
Post a Comment