Well nearly halfway through December and we finally got some lights up! Last year for the first time in a long time I decided to put lights outside our house and Chloe loved it. Sure enough, she remembered us doing it and has been asking for a couple weeks to help me put ours up. They were supposed to come through at the beginning of the week and do a gutter clean out on all the homes on our street so I kept telling Chloe I was waiting for them to do that. Of course they finally came on Thursday so as promised, Chloe and I put up our lights. I did all the heavy lifting and ladder climbing, Chloe was "gutter clip manager". LOL. She was so proud of herself handing me the clips and basically stuffing them in my jacket pockets that it didn't take long before we could stand back and admire our work. Simple, nothing crazy but someday maybe when we have a place of our own I'll go full Clark Griswold on it(Don't get the reference, google it!). =)
Have a great weekend.
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment