Friday, August 23, 2013

I Have A Cousin! - Aug 23

20130822ChloeBLOG-FJ7C4717-2

So if you were tuned in here last week I mentioned my brother and his wife being in the hospital anticipating the arrival of their daughter. Well, it took a bit longer than even I predicted but somewhere around 2am on Saturday morning, baby Peyton Elizabeth Gross was born! Chloe officially has a cousin! 9 pounds 2 ounces or approximately what Chloe weighed when she was 2-3 months old lol but Chloe was early and Peyton was late. I honestly predicted that for Phil and Paula that their baby would have been born EXACTLY on her due date so I could forever make the joke about how well planned the whole thing was. =) Through the advent of modern technology, Chloe actually got to "meet" Peyton since she was born a few hours away and we were supposed to go up the following day to meet her in person however as the day went on Chloe ended up with a very high fever(and no other symptoms). It actually went away the next morning but there was no reason to risk bringing something around a new baby so I went up by myself to visit. We may try to go up again this weekend but the photo(s) I wanted to share this week are a few shots I snapped of Chloe, 1 I snapped of her new cousin Peyton and a photo that was sent to me by my mom of Chloe meeting Peyton for the first time. =)

Have a great weekend, folks.
-B

chloe face time

20130822ChloeBLOG-FJ7C4720-2

No comments:

Post a Comment