Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Gramma! - Aug 30

20130829Chloeblog-FJ7C5143

Shout out! Happy Birthday to my Mom! Her birthday, like most of ours this year for some reason, fell on a Tuesday which worked out because Chloe and the rest of her Gymnasics class got to sing happy birthday to her. It was pretty cute, actually. =)
This week starts the countdown to Chloe starting preschool. Sure, it's only a few days a week and a few hours a day but it really is going to be a big change around here. Luckily, where she will be going to school is just a few miles up the road so who knows my daily productivity may increase dramatically. Maybe I won't have to stay up until 2am every night returning emails and editing photos. I'm sure I'll probably still do that, but it's nice to dream I suppose. =)

I snapped some random pics this week while Chloe and I played outside for a bit. I actually convinced her to drive "McQueen" which as sad as this is to say, she doesn't use that much. To be fair, our street is pretty borring so maybe if I set up some cones or used chalk to make a racetrack it might be more fun. It would certainly be more fun if we had some neighborhood kids or someone she could play with. Ah well.

School.

Soon.


It's some kind of Labor Day weekend or something so enjoy yourselves and thanks for stopping by. =)

-B


20130829Chloeblog-FJ7C5124

20130829Chloeblog-FJ7C5128

20130829Chloeblog-FJ7C5187

20130829Chloeblog-FJ7C5173

20130829Chloeblog-FJ7C5151

20130829Chloeblog-FJ7C5111

20130829Chloeblog-FJ7C5206

No comments:

Post a Comment