Spring is almost here and it's about dang time. The weather should be warming up, things are starting to bloom and it won't be long before the busy season starts for outdoor photo sessions. I have been working on one particular session for a couple weeks for a little girl who just turned 5 and one of the things they really wanted to incorporate is the cherry blossoms that are now starting to bloom. The most annoying thing is that while there are a lot of these trees around, there aren't any really pretty groupings of them anywhere and while I'm sure it exists, it's like finding a needle in a haystack. So I went out last week and just drove around to some places I know of and things were barely starting to bloom and this week Chloe and I went to check out a few more places and this time things were actually starting to look good! The problem is(and this is what happened last year) is that there will be something in BEAUTIFUL full bloom and then we will get a rainstorm for 2 days and the entire thing gets knocked to the ground. I am walking a thin line here and I finally found a perfect spot! Well, it doesn't look like anything in THESE photos but the bummer is the trees are probably 40% ready and it's supposed to rain 3 days next week. If we don't shoot this weekend we may loose the opportunity altogether! Well, at least Chloe got to goof around a bit and while these photos will not win any awards, we had fun. I'll let you know how it turns out. =)
Have a great weekend, folks~
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment