Friday, March 22, 2013

Shamrock - Mar 22

20130321Chloe-FJ7C1751_WEB

Saint Patrick's Day. A holiday I don't entirely understand I'll admit it but from what I gather from facebook you are supposed to drink green beer, go to a parade, and have corned beef and cabbage for dinner that day. I(we) did none of those things. =) Everybody around here seems to have finally kicked their colds(knock on wood) and it seems we have officially had our first day of spring. Hopefully that means lots more time outside and with some nice weather maybe even some visits to the park for Chloe! This week, we just have a few shots I snapped of Chloe wearing her Saint Patrick's Day shirt which..ironically...we forgot to make her wear ON Saint Patrick's Day. The leprechauns would be disappointed. Oh well! I never liked their cereal anyway.

Have a great weekend~

-B


20130321Chloe-FJ7C1749_WEB

20130321Chloe-FJ7C1772_WEB

serious
20130321Chloe-FJ7C1770_WEB
this one missed focus but I don't care..still like it
20130321Chloe-FJ7C1775_WEB

No comments:

Post a Comment