Friday, January 11, 2013

Three - Jan 11

20130107Chloe-FJ7C8767_WEB

You probably know by now but this past Tuesday was Chloe's 3rd birthday! It stinks when your birthday lands in the middle of the week, and it stinks when you are sick on your birthday and this year Chloe got to experience both of those things! The good news is she should be in tip top shape for her party this weekend, lol. Heather took the day off and we had to flip a coin between staying home or doing something fun so we went where all the germs go during the week, Chuck E Cheese! LOL. Chloe had fun and there were only a few other kids there(it was Tuesday morning after all) but it was kind of fun to just have our own little birthday party, if you will. A pretty low key day but we spent it together and that was the important part. =)

It goes without saying that we can't believe she is 3 years old. Neither of us can get over how big she is, how smart she is, how amazing, awesome and beautiful she is. I imagine this is how every parent feels but it's still amazing to think that she is our daughter. It has been an amazing experience to watch her grow up. Have a great weekend, folks~

-B =)



20130107Chloe-FJ7C8644_WEB

20130107Chloe-FJ7C8642_WEB

20130107Chloe-FJ7C8834_WEB

20130107Chloe-FJ7C8794_WEB

20130107Chloe-FJ7C8745_WEB

20130107Chloe-FJ7C8785_WEB

And the single most amazing photo I have ever taken of Chloe. The current background on my phone that I'm pretty sure I will never change...

20130107Chloe-FJ7C8783-4_WEB

No comments:

Post a Comment