Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm Having A Cars Party! - Jan 18

FJ7C8842Chloe3rdbday-101_WEB

A long time ago Heather asked Chloe what she wanted to have for her birthday party. She gave her several choices and Chloe without hesitation said she wanted a "Cars" party. It's interesting how absolute and decisive Chloe is when you give her a choice between things. Some might say "Cars" is a boy theme for a party but let's not start the stereotypes this early ladies and gentlemen. I say if she likes cars, nothing wrong with that. ;-) Her mother by the way drove a 1965 Mustang in high school, not your typical "girl" car. Not your typical girls. =)

This last Sunday we had her party. We had it at the same place as last year which again worked out really well. The kids basically have the run of the place and Chloe who has been going to gymnastics there for several months had fun running the place like it was a course set up in one of her classes. It was pretty funny but you I know she had a ton of fun with everybody there. We sang happy birthday and unveiled Chloe's "surprise gift" which if you don't know by now..you'll see when you scroll down. I always knew we would end up with one of these things, I just never knew it would be THIS one. I love it, Chloe loves it, I can't wait for the weather to be nicer so we can cruise around more.

Just a few pics from the party, have a great weekend!
-B

FJ7C8869Chloe3rdbday-108_WEB

FJ7C8847Chloe3rdbday-104_WEB

FJ7C8874Chloe3rdbday-109_WEB

FJ7C8890Chloe3rdbday-114_WEB

FJ7C8892Chloe3rdbday-115_WEB

FJ7C8898Chloe3rdbday-118_WEB

FJ7C8916Chloe3rdbday-120_WEB

FJ7C8922Chloe3rdbday-121_WEB

FJ7C8937Chloe3rdbday-123_WEB

FJ7C8951Chloe3rdbday-124_WEB

FJ7C8968Chloe3rdbday-126_WEB

FJ7C8979Chloe3rdbday-128_WEB

FJ7C8980Chloe3rdbday-129_WEB

FJ7C9022Chloe3rdbday-137_WEB

FJ7C8880Chloe3rdbday-110_WEB

FJ7C9119Chloe3rdbday-163_WEB

FJ7C9124Chloe3rdbday-166_WEB

FJ7C9140Chloe3rdbday-168_WEB

FJ7C9142Chloe3rdbday-169_WEB

FJ7C9149Chloe3rdbday-172_WEB

FJ7C9163Chloe3rdbday-177_WEB

She's hugging McQueen, lol
FJ7C9181Chloe3rdbday-181_WEB

FJ7C9186Chloe3rdbday-183_WEB

FJ7C9244Chloe3rdbday-192_WEB

FJ7C9249Chloe3rdbday-194_WEB

FJ7C9250Chloe3rdbday-195_WEB

1 comment: