Thursday, December 13, 2012

Yes, Santa! - Dec 14

chloe_Santa2k12-103_WEB

So these photos actually happened 2 weeks ago but as I said last week I decided to hold off and make a post about Abbey. Things are still pretty strange around here as we knew it would be but it's gonna take time and we know that.

So two weeks ago we took Chloe now for the 3rd time to see what is as far as I'm concerned the real Santa Claus. =) Seriously, comparing this guy to one of the mall dwelling Santa's just isn't fair. This year Chloe was just as excited to see Santa as last year. Heck, she remembered seeing him last year and she remembered that he gave her a candy cane so she was ready to go back when we asked her. We went and it was kind of a gloomy day and admittedly the first weekend in December but there literally was no line. Last year we waited almost an hour.

We walked up and we are greeted by a woman in an elf costume making balloon animals. She asks Chloe what she wants and with no real answer from Chloe she offers to make a snowman. She must have been a psychic elf balloon maker because Chloe has been completely obsessed with the "Frosty The Snowman" animated thing on TV. The other day I was in Target(surprise) and she sang the same verse from "Frosty The Snowman" over and over again for ten minutes. I'm sure you know the song and you're welcome if you are now singing it in your head.

Anyway, we get our snowman and it's time to see Santa. Chloe walks apprehensively (which is unusual for her) and sits on his lap. Santa is talking to Chloe and asks how is she doing and she answers loudly and proudly, "YES!" He continued to ask her questions and really all she would say instead of answering him properly was "YES!" or "YEAH!" I think she was suffering from stage fright but either way, this Santa rocked, I got some photos of what went down and Chloe got a lollipop at the end. In fact, Santa gave her two...one to give to heather because (as he put it) "he gives them out to all the pretty girls". Smooth move, Santa. Smooth. Here are some pics from our visit, hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy~

-B


chloe_Santa2k12-104_WEB

chloe_Santa2k12-105_WEB

chloe_Santa2k12-101_WEB

chloe_Santa2k12-106_WEB

chloe_Santa2k12-109_WEB

chloe_Santa2k12-110_WEB

chloe_tree2k12-102_WEB

and just for fun, all 3 together!

santa1_WEB

No comments:

Post a Comment