Lucky for us she is not a kid that takes a lot of chances. Some kids will just jump off something and hope they land on something soft or perhaps that someone will catch them. She's a flexible little bugger and she can just stick her leg up there without much effort but she knows to wait for one of us to pick her up. I can't imagine that will last forever and neither of us are looking forward to the moment when she goes into a toddler bed and can just get out at will and play with her toys..and not sleep.
Anyway. This week I'm going to try to make something interesting out of something most of us consider quite ordinary. A few months back I installed some new faucets in our place because the old ones were super old and gross. As a bonus feature Chloe can now operate the water and wash her hands all by herself. She's quite proud of it and would probably splash her hands in the water all day every day if we let her.
Have a great weekend, folks.
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment