This week: A small but important breakthrough in potty training! Without being to graphic, Chloe has been going #2 on her potty for quite some time now but has yet to go #1 so that has been a big focus around here. I can't remember if I mentioned it but the incentive I came up with for Chloe using the potty was letting her open a "special new car" (a Hotwheels car) and that seemed to keep her going, so to speak. =) I told Chloe that if she would make "pee-pee's" on the potty that I had a "VERY SPECIAL Yogi Bear car" for her to which I'm sure she had no idea what I was talking about but finally this week Heather sat Chloe on the potty and without warning she actually made a #1(technical term). I heard an eruption of cheers from Heather from the other room and went to see what all the fuss was about. I hear Heather tell Chloe something like "You made pee-pees! Such a big girl!!" and I see Chloe look down into the potty and exclaim excitedly, I MADE WATER!!! I MADE WATER!!!. If that wasn't the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life, I almost died laughing. =) And with that, Chloe knew exactly what was coming. I didn't even say it, I asked her if she knew what that meant and she immediately told me "special new Yogi bear car!?" haha. Absolutely kiddo, you earned it. Has she gone #1 on the potty since then, you ask? Nope..but it's progress and we are in no hurry.
Aside from that, a pretty chill week around here. We went ot "Rockin' Jump" again with some friends and pretty much had the place to ourselves. Just a few pics from this week's happenings. Have a great weekend~
B
Hey Yo BOO BOOOOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment