Friday, December 30, 2011

Toys To The Rescue! - Dec 30

chloe Blog-100

Christmas, it's over!

We had a jam packed weekend of Christmas celebration that started on Friday night with our annual "ugly sweater" pot luck/gift exchange party with our friends. I am the new proud owner of a 1/4 size replica "leg lamp" from the best movie ever made, A Christmas Story. It's awesome and I know you are jealous. Next up, Christmas Eve which was also a very busy day. My brother got engaged(!!), we visited some friends(Hi Ali!) and then had dinner and opened some gifts at my parents house. The next morning(Christmas morning) we woke up at home and had our own little gift opening session and Chloe's stuff from "Santa" which she is still not quite old enough to understand yet. She knows there were presents, and that's about all that mattered! Next up was brunch and more presents with Heather's family and to end the whole thing we had Christmas dinner at my parents place with all the grandparents and family under one roof. It was non stop family, food, and presents..and now it's over. We are very thankful and we are looking forward to doing it all over again next year! =)

Of course I took like a thousand pictures of Chloe opening every gift everywhere we went, but I'm just going to share a select few from our little Christmas day at home. Suffice to say, she got everything she didn't even know she wanted and then some. =) Have a safe and happy new year and we'll see you again in 2012!

B+H+C

chloe Blog-102

chloe Blog-103

chloe Blog-105

chloe Blog-121

chloe Blog-112

chloe Blog-117

chloe Blog-119

2 comments:

  1. (hi Brian!)

    So good to see you guys! Chloe is such a great girl. I wish we all lived closer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! I love the expressions on her face!

    ReplyDelete